Help w/listing equipment on DEPP form

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamickey

I'm a GIRL!
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This question is for those of you who have DEPP Insurance and own BP/Ws.
How did you list your wing? One line for the Wing and then one line for the BP? I am using an Excel spreadsheet and putting it all on one line is really too much. I don't want to have something happen and then have DEPP tell me that since I only wrote Halcyon Eclypse 30 lb wing they are only replacing the wing and not the BP.

I'm wondering how you all did it.

i can not speak on the listing of your wing, but, i can however speak of how listing things as a unit can work for you. for example, i lost some gear last year. one of the items that i put in for on the claim sheet was my React Pro computer. at the timeit was lost, it was in a 3 gauge console and that is how i listed it. when it came time to file the claim, i am glad that i included that description of the computer on the item list. if not, and i had just put on there that it was a React Pro computer, thats all that would have been replaced. not the console and related gauges. i will also say this, Sandy at DEPP is great to work with. if you have any questions you should not hesitate to pick up the phone and ask her(trust me. i has lots of questions for her). oh, and when pricing the value of said gear, make sure you put the replacement cost. NOT what it cost you to buy it(if you got a deal on the gear or bought it used from someone) good luck.

Bill

The more detail the better I guess.
I was going to list the wings separately from the backplates just for ease of reading. Basically I was going to list each component (wing, bp, trim pocket, weight pockets, specify weighted tank adapter, etc). As opposed to just putting Halcyon Eclypse 30# BP/W with pockets.

Back
Top Bottom