HELP!! Where to get wings in Malaysia or Singapore??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panicdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a new member and have been following your discussions a lot - escpecially the equipment section. It really help me to further understand about dive equipment and their different choices :wink: .

This is my first post and I hope that you guys will guide me if i'm wrong. Before joining this forum, I'm a jacket maniac. I read and survey all about BC Jacket. But now, I'm a change man. I'm interested in BP, harness & wing system. :crafty:

I've done some readings (thanks to this forum again!) and decided on few models;
1 - OMS 32lbs
2 - Halcyon Pioneer 27lbs/36lbs
3 - Oxycheq 30lbs
4 - Dive Rite Travel/Venture Air Cell
5 - Deepoutdoors Element 34lbs
6 - Blackart 30lbs
7 - Zeagle All-Elastic 34lbs

The problem is that it is very difficult to get these equipments in Malaysia or Singaopre (I've tried going around, search on the net - or maybe i'm not good enough). If there available in Malaysia or Singapore, the LDS does not stock these specific models.

So I'm hoping for somebody out there can give me contacts for these equipments in Malaysia or Singapore.

All help will be appreciated.

Thank You.

one810520@yahoo.co.uk
panicdiver@hotmail.com

have you tried going to the basement/ground floor in the Concourse Mall on Beach Rd in Singapore? maybe one of the stores there can help you order in one?

I know that there is a DiverRite agent in Singapore - I bought a Transpac 2 and Travel wings from a shop there. If I remember correctly it was:
Blue Wave Sports Pte Ltd. 30,Merchant
Road #02-29,Riverside Point Singapore 058282 Tel: 65572702 Fax: 65572703

Here ya go. This is a Halcyon dealer:

Silent Explorer
115B Jalan Besar
208835 Singapore
Singapore
info@silentexplorer.com

panicdiver:
Hi guys,

I'm a new member and have been following your discussions a lot - escpecially the equipment section. It really help me to further understand about dive equipment and their different choices :wink: .

This is my first post and I hope that you guys will guide me if i'm wrong. Before joining this forum, I'm a jacket maniac. I read and survey all about BC Jacket. But now, I'm a change man. I'm interested in BP, harness & wing system. :crafty:

I've done some readings (thanks to this forum again!) and decided on few models;
1 - OMS 32lbs
2 - Halcyon Pioneer 27lbs/36lbs
3 - Oxycheq 30lbs
4 - Dive Rite Travel/Venture Air Cell
5 - Deepoutdoors Element 34lbs
6 - Blackart 30lbs
7 - Zeagle All-Elastic 34lbs

The problem is that it is very difficult to get these equipments in Malaysia or Singaopre (I've tried going around, search on the net - or maybe i'm not good enough). If there available in Malaysia or Singapore, the LDS does not stock these specific models.

So I'm hoping for somebody out there can give me contacts for these equipments in Malaysia or Singapore.

All help will be appreciated.

Thank You.

one810520@yahoo.co.uk
panicdiver@hotmail.com

Hi

Thanks to you guys I now know where to get halcyon, dive rite, deep outdoors - wakiki divers (if i'm not mistaken). Zeagle = Rainbow Runner, Malaysia.

But I was wondering, where can I get Oxycheq and OMS in malaysia or singapore? Or do I have to mail order from Australia (Oxycheq - www.scubaroo.com.au, OMS - www.ndiver.com.au)?

I want, if possible to support LDS. I prefer to talk & touch before I buy the stuff?

thanks

Kim:
I know that there is a DiverRite agent in Singapore - I bought a Transpac 2 and Travel wings from a shop there. If I remember correctly it was:
Blue Wave Sports Pte Ltd. 30,Merchant
Road #02-29,Riverside Point Singapore 058282 Tel: 65572702 Fax: 65572703
Blue Wave....I bought my computer there fore cheap. Excellent deals on some kinds of dive gear in Singapore.

Back
Top Bottom