help with photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheStorm

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
ive started to take pictures of the underwater world recently. now i want the photos to be in .pdf format, they are currently in .jpg
ive googled it already but dont really know what to use, was wondering if anyone here knew how to do it :)
regards

You could do it with Adobe Acrobat Pro 11. It converts files to the pdf format. The jpg format allows you to process the photo and improve it. The PDF format does not. There may be something better/cheaper but that is the one way I know about.
Hello everyone,
ive started to take pictures of the underwater world recently. now i want the photos to be in .pdf format, they are currently in .jpg
ive googled it already but dont really know what to use, was wondering if anyone here knew how to do it :)
regards

You could do it with Adobe Acrobat Pro 11. It converts files to the pdf format. The jpg format allows you to process the photo and improve it. The PDF format does not. There may be something better/cheaper but that is the one way I know about.
hmm i see, im guessing the Pro bit implies it costs money :D
is there anything free? on another forum i found cutepdf, and through google i found a site called convertjpgpdf | Online JPG to PDF converter.
anyone have experience with these? regards

There are others I am sure. I offered the Acrobat Pro XI because I have used it and know about it. Never used the free stuff because I have access to the Acrobat Pro. Didn't know you were looking for free.
hmm i see, im guessing the Pro bit implies it costs money :D
is there anything free? on another forum i found cutepdf, and through google i found a site called convertjpgpdf | Online JPG to PDF converter.
anyone have experience with these? regards

Back
Top Bottom