help with selling your regs...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have sold many "Brand New" regs w/ full warranty here on Hot Deals!

We have also sold many more " Used" regs, B.C.'s & computers here on SB. These used regs did not have the warranty from the manufacture.

As far as needing service, it depends on the condition of the gear.

But I think the OPs post was directed towards used gear, not the shops selling new gear with warranty. I'm a huge fan of hot deals, and appreciate the savings!

And if we're back to the comparison, used gear from a shop I normally put in the category of "certified pre-owned"

I'll shut up now, I don't want to get into a urination contest with anyone over this...

But I think the OPs post was directed towards used gear, not the shops selling new gear with warranty. I'm a huge fan of hot deals, and appreciate the savings!

And if we're back to the comparison, used gear from a shop I normally put in the category of "certified pre-owned"

I'll shut up now, I don't want to get into a urination contest with anyone over this...
I just noticed this thread is in the Classified section. Should it be?

I just noticed this thread is in the Classified section. Should it be?

In the only instance of this ever happening, Beaverdivers and I agree on something.

In the only instance of this ever happening, Beaverdivers and I agree on something.
I also agreed ( & Liked ) with you on your earlier post about service:D!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom