Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chickdiver once bubbled...
In the water we didnt have problems. Our biggest arguements centered on who was gonna get the next new: set of doubles, HID light, Gavin, etc. It was hell trying to buy 2 of everything!!

AND YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT!!

My Biggest arguement is will I EVER get a HID and Gavin.\

Sheesh, there is no pleasing some people.........
:wink:

Uh, we were both a little excessive, you should see my garage- and I only took MY HALF!!:wink:

Its your lucky day Chickdiver.

Being such a gentleman, I am going to do you a favour.

I will come down and relieve you of some of these burdens.

I wont even charge you for my services.

Now, is it a short or long body......:D

Long body x2, plus a short tube for wreck excursions.

You'll have to fight me for it, though....:D

Fight you for it....I thought you might just tow me along.

Chad

I passed up the chance to barrow a Gavin for a dive this weekend from someone who had two. Sadly I had to decline due to the problem of never having scootered in a cave before. It was only a little painfull to decline the offer and suggest a swimming dive.

chickdiver once bubbled...
Long body x2, plus a short tube for wreck excursions.

You'll have to fight me for it, though....:D

Hmmmm......this little excursion is getting more and more interesting by the minute :spank: .............any ground rules for the ensuing battle?

Well, first you have to get past the security system, then the dog, and next its me with the pistol. All bets are off when it comes to my dogs, my dive gear and my truck!!:eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom