Help???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDRINK25

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have tried to call Mares in Boca Raton FL and only can get people that speak in Italian. When I have had issues in the past Scott would help anyway he could. I am having issues getting the Icon HD drivers installed. They were installed at one time but I believe they are not installed now. My issue I am having is I cannot get the logbook to read the computer. I can maps and pictures to link but cannot pull the logbook. I then tried install the dive organizer on another computer and saw it loading the Icon HD drivers. Once the install was complete I was able to load the logbook on that computer. I then started to think about the Icon HD drivers not being installed on my laptop. So I uninstalled the dive organizer and tried to re install it but I don't think it was uninstalled completely because it brings up my old logbook. How do I remove the dive organizer in full? Has anyone else had this issue?

Hi there.
We are more than happy to help you in anyway. If you would forward me your phone number and a good time to call, I'll have Brad try to help you resolve your computer issue. Otherwise please call back and specifically request to speak with Brad in our service department.

FYI, we only have 1 Italian in our Boca office, and he is bilingual, although a strong accent. I'm not sure how you could only be getting people that speak Italian.

I'll be happy to help, please let me know if you want me to have Brad give you a call.

Best regards,

Zak

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom