Hey A.J.!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm pulling the plug...

Taking her straight to EXAM.

Cool. you still have to dive at Joe's in January in a shorty as part of the exam don't you?

Chad

Yeah you can still wear a shorty, just not while your doing any scuba skills.

Swim suit only for the skills ugh.

What character did Dustin Diamond play on the hit TV series "Saved by the Bell" that was the object of A.J.'s childhood crush?

O-ring once bubbled...
What character did Dustin Diamond play on the hit TV series "Saved by the Bell" that was the object of A.J.'s childhood crush?

DUUUUUUUUDE,

You knew who the actor was. You spent way too much time watching Saved by the Bell.

Wait I knew that too. I guess we both know too much about that show.

Wasn't Kelly HOTTTT?

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

DUUUUUUUUDE,

You knew who the actor was. You spent way too much time watching Saved by the Bell.

Wait I knew that too. I guess we both know too much about that show.

Wasn't Kelly HOTTTT?

Chad
Kelly was hot, but a LOT less hot in her later years (90210 appearances, etc.). BTW, Dustin Diamond has a really funny cameo in the movie "Made". I am sure it will conjure up all of A.J.'s feelings again....that is once she is allowed to see "R" rated movies...

O-ring once bubbled...

....that is once she is allowed to see "R" rated movies...

I didn't say it....keep the cupcakes away from me. :peek:

Chad

Who was the winner of the inaugural Brickyard 400 run at Indianapolis motor speedway?

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Who was the winner of the inaugural Brickyard 400 run at Indianapolis motor speedway?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom