Hey A.J.!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can transport your gear for $750 round trip to what ever quarry you wish to go to:) I'll even haul it to the nearest ocean for you

LOL, yep, billy is definitely old skool. but then again, I am too.
(probably because I'm old)
:wink:

jbd once bubbled...
I can transport your gear for $750 round trip to what ever quarry you wish to go to:) I'll even haul it to the nearest ocean for you

If I could afford one of those bikes that would be no big deal.

Thanks for the offer though. But, I bet you would be willing to do it for nothing more than the wonderful company that I provide.

Chad

yae I figured if you had one of those bikes then it would be know big deal for the transport fee.

Well lets not get carried away---you know the saying money talks and BS walks:D

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

If I could afford one of those bikes that would be no big deal.

Thanks for the offer though. But, I bet you would be willing to do it for nothing more than the wonderful company that I provide.

Chad
Come on Chad...just strap those 104s and drysuit on and get on the bike...the drysuit will be excellent protection in case you lay it over and if you happen to crash into a lake...well, just pop your reg in your mouth.

O-ring once bubbled...

Come on Chad...just strap those 104s and drysuit on and get on the bike...the drysuit will be excellent protection in case you lay it over and if you happen to crash into a lake...well, just pop your reg in your mouth.

ROTFPIMP!!!! :D :D :D :D :D The visuals of that is killing me ... it stills hurts to laugh that hard, thanks, O-ring!

Any one of those guys would build you a custom SCUBA trailer to go with the bike. I mean come on, a slick bike with no SCUBA gear...what's the fun in that?

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...

ROTFPIMP!!!! :D :D :D :D :D The visuals of that is killing me ... it stills hurts to laugh that hard, thanks, O-ring!
...if you picture A.J. in the sidecar in a similar getup...

O-ring once bubbled...

...if you picture A.J. in the sidecar in a similar getup...

PSYCHOLOGY...no not the profession, the treatment

Back
Top Bottom