Hey A.J.!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
my cousin Jon is the most important person in my life
- A J

That is very sweet. I hope you have a great Holiday.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

I was doing that this week. I shouldn't admit this but I tried to grow a goatee this week...let's just say it didn't work out that well and is gone now. :(

Chad

Another near disaster averted! :rofL: :joke:

ohh no, he was talking about bleaching his hair last week!!
- A J
He's going to look like Drew Carey when he joined that motel band! With a goatee and bleached hair (was it highlights, AJ?) he's likely to get his arse kicked in KY.

I don't think so.. I think he was going to just do the front half like they did a few years ago in the summer all the guys would put sun-in in the front part of there hair and then they would have half blonde half brown hair, I think that's what he wanted to do!!
- A J

Hey.....I look good as a blonde. If I do bleach again though I will have to get my piercings done again....chicks dig it. :D

Chad

I don't think so.. I think he was going to just do the front half like they did a few years ago in the summer all the guys would put sun-in in the front part of there hair and then they would have half blonde half brown hair, I think that's what he wanted to do!!
- A J

No, think Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Yes, I watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer....what of it.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

No, think Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Yes, I watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer....what of it.

Chad
Tell me you don't watch that tripe...we gotta get you normal, son! I tried to grow a goatee when I was in Italy for 3 weeks a couple years back...I looked like I had tripped and gotten some dirt on my chin. I gave up and shaved it off...

Buffy, much like saved by the bell, is a great high-school chick attraction....Chad is there something you're not telling us......you're bleaching your hair, you were trying to grow a goattie, you reminise [sp] about long lost tv shows, and your sidekick is A-J, one not of "legal" drinking age........are you sure you're not cousins from a family tree....

Back
Top Bottom