Hey A.J.!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just an early mid-life crisis. Going to buy a sports car too.

Chad

Hey!! Age jokes are a bad idea buddy!! and I only have 3 more years to go!! I am no ones "sidekick"!!
- A J

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Just an early mid-life crisis. Going to buy a sports car too.

Chad

that it's an "early" midlife crisis. you've already dumped a bunch of money on SCUBA gear...why not get a Harley to ride around on...hey you could get a side car for A-J too!!!!

don't worry guys, one of these days, you will hit puberty, and will be able to grow facial hair :wink:

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

that it's an "early" midlife crisis. you've already dumped a bunch of money on SCUBA gear...why not get a Harley to ride around on...hey you could get a side car for A-J too!!!!
I have this mental image of Cupcake in a sidecar with Dumplin' driving...

Bad picture!! get it out of your head, cus it's not happening!!
- A J

Lets talk ...

The sports car ... good. I'll ride in it, even! :thumb:

The rest ... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???? :nono:

God, I may NEVER open my eyes on the way up to Gilboa!
DON'T DO IT, MAN! If you are having an EARLY (I can't call it MID) life crisis, how many does that mean you will be going thru, heaven help us ALL? And men thought women were bad???

Speaking of money dumped on gear ... how much climbing gear have you bought yet or gonna buy? or thinking of buying? Curious ears want to hear. :wink:

Oh, and buy something besides a Harley ... one of those exclusive custom made bikes ... I can't remember the name of them. I saw one at The Gorge and it was a piece of bike! But when I put Saved with the Bell, Buffy, and a bike like that together ... I'm getting a real "fuzzy" image. :confused:

When I get a bike I am getting a Jesse James Original. If you don't know what that is check out the Discovery Channel. Jesse James is on thier Monster Garage Show.

What do you mean what am I thinking. You don't think I would look good all blonde and pierced?

Climbing gear...

I haven't bought much yet. Just a chalk bag. Looking for shoes now though.

Chad

chad......

don't you ever sleep?

jesse over at west coast choppers builds nice bikes, but my choice of builder would be billy lane over at choppers inc. :wink:

Tough to carry all your gear and tanks on a bike though, especially a chopper.

Billy Lane was on the Discovery Channel a couple of nights ago too. He was in a contest with a guy out of Arizona I think. Billy won but I liked the other bike better. All AL, the cooling system was integrated into the frame using the frame rails (very cool.) Billy was old school, he was actually chopping parts to make them custom. The other guy had full CAD/CAM setups and milled the parts from blanks.

I will get someone else bring my gear and meet them at the quarry.

Chad

Back
Top Bottom