Hey everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sebastian

Contributor
Reaction score
I just discovered this board and I love it. Finally a place on the Internet where I can talk about my favourite sport/hobby

I'm 16 years old and an Advanced Open Water Diver. I've been scuba diving now for nearly 3 years.

I'm also a Diveaholic :)

Welcome Sebastian. Diving around Sydney/east coast of Oz must be fantastic!

:wavey:

Hello from Canada! I'd love to get down to where you are one of these days ... I've heard amazing things about the diving there.

welcome to the board:)

Great to hear from you. Tell us more about your local diving?

Well Sydney is great for diving. There are a variety of dive sites (boat and shore dives).

Water Temperatures never go below 14 Degree Celsius (in winter). In summer water temp is about 22 Degree Celsius.

Visibility can vary a lot depending on the weather conditions. On some days you see less than a metre, on otheres you could have up to 30m of visibility but generally it's around 10 metres+.

There's a diversity in Marine Life was well. Eastern Blue Gropers, Giant Cuttle fish, Grey Nurse Sharks, weedy sea dragons,......

All in all it's great!

Sebastian, what an awesome place to be diving at. Yes we are jealous. :) Its bad enough living in the NE US and trying to think of anything but scubadiving. You must be truly addicted where you are located at!

Sebastian once bubbled...
I just discovered this board and I love it. Finally a place on the Internet where I can talk about my favourite sport/hobby

I'm 16 years old and an Advanced Open Water Diver. I've been scuba diving now for nearly 3 years.

I'm also a Diveaholic :)

As mentioned by several others... you live in a great area for diving... lot's of variety. On a different note: Australia won the cup!!!! Yahoo.

Take care and dive safe

DD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom