Hey Robert - They say its yo birfday (na na na na na na, na na)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Many happy B-Day wishes to Robert Phillips!!!!

DUDE... who knew.

One of the very best guys in OCal, Nudi sahib, dub monstah and my co-author of the original Dork thread that launched a cottage industry for some piler-on and his goofy cronies - I wish you all the best, bro.

---
Ken

PS: If a website says its your friend's birthday, and you don't send a PM to your friend to first confirm its really his birthday (because who knows what people will put in their profile), and you post birthday wishes with hundreds of lame smilies - only to find out its not his birthday (turns out it IS your birthday... thanks for the confirmation) we'd all laugh at you and you'd look like a dork..

Happy birthday Robert hope you're having a good time.

John:dork2:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!:D

Yo, Robert. Happy Birthday. Great guy to dive with and a good guy in general. Knows what to do if a dive buddy gets lost and cannot be located in short order and follows the dive plan. In short, a guy to dive with any chance you get.

Thanks for the memories and I wish you a happy birthday and many more.

Happy belated B-Day Rob. So, are we diving or what ?

Yo, Robert. Happy Birthday. Great guy to dive with and a good guy in general. Knows what to do if a dive buddy gets lost and cannot be located in short order and follows the dive plan. In short, a guy to dive with any chance you get.

Thanks for the memories and I wish you a happy birthday and many more.

Thanks for the nice compliments, Mel!
I'm glad you are back safe and sound. We'l have to hook up for a dive soon!

Happy Birthday! Now please log off the computer and go have some fun (in the rain).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom