Hey Tobin, How about some picts of the TTW17 & Torus 49?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xiSkiGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
It doesn't look like you've had a chance to update the website with these wings. Both sound like really cool designs. How about some pictures?

I missed both until this morning. There is now a DeepSeaSupply forum. I check that pretty often.

Pictures will be posted when I have them, sorry been swamped.

Tobin

Here's a pic of the Torus 49 ... it's a SWEET wing!

Anybody in the Puget Sound area who's interested is welcome to contact me for a test dive ... :D

P1010021.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

There was a thread with information on the Torus17 n TTW17 some time back. Think it was a thread with discussions between dss and oxycheq or something. Tried to locate it but didnt manage to. Maybe you'll have better luck!

uglyredshoes:
There was a thread with information on the Torus17 n TTW17 some time back. Think it was a thread with discussions between dss and oxycheq or something. Tried to locate it but didnt manage to. Maybe you'll have better luck!
I think this is what you are refering to: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=167316

It actually has picts of the Torus 49 (thanks Bob), but not the TTW17.

Any TTW17 owners want to share a picture with us?

Thanks for posting that link ... I forgot I'd promised Floater some measurements on that wing several weeks ago (been about as sharp as a bowl of jello lately).

I'll try to get those tonight ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'll see if I can get some pictures of the TTW 17 tonight -- I'm going to play with the one I have in the pool in preparation for our trip to Maui Friday.

TSandM:
I'll see if I can get some pictures of the TTW 17 tonight -- I'm going to play with the one I have in the pool in preparation for our trip to Maui Friday.
I'd appreciate that, Lynne.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom