Hey Wally and Penny

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah. I'm with you. Not too worried about the swim part. I tried swimming at Joe's once and he was not too pleased about that!!

How are the skin diving skills?:D That will be part of it. Also I have not noticed any homework assignments returned yet.

I'm ready to send the next set of questions:lotsalove:

You have to dive in your b-day suit??? Glad I'm not taking this class!!!:D

Heck, send me the questions, I'll get them back to you.....

jbd:
How are the skin diving skills?:D That will be part of it. Also I have not noticed any homework assignments returned yet.

I'm ready to send the next set of questions:lotsalove:
Skin diving..in my birthday suit? I know for sure that I am a floater.

Homework is being worked on. I think I have two questions to answer.

Dearest Penny,

Wally has returned his first 2 sets of homework and has done quite well:wave-smil
He also gets extra points for creating a gut busting laugh, although he now owes me a new computer:D Something about liquids and electronics not mixing too well:wink:

So can I be expecting to see your homework responses very soon:51:

Dearest Penny,

My answers can be bought. :D Just looking out for a fellow diver.
Hey, would this be a rescue? I have identified a possible incident and am trying to eliminate it. As well as trying to prevent imminant peril of my fellow class mate.

Apparently, Wally does not work.......how far do I need to be read into the book to answer the questions?

Really, I was hoping that SB would crash.....kinda like a "dog ate my homework" type of moment. :D

Sometimes construction work has its advantages. First two chapters of each book.

If it makes you feel any better my laundry and dishes are backed up.

pennypue:
Really, I was hoping that SB would crash.....kinda like a "dog ate my homework" type of moment. :D
I have your e-mail address as well:D Also have the snail mail address:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom