Hey Wally and Penny

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
#1~ Pray that he isn't coming back for me and take plenty of video.
#2~ swim around the jellies or use the octo to blow a hole in them and surface. After surfacing, maintane the hole by whatever means possible...fins, gloved hands, etc.
#3~ Inflate both BC, signal boat and treat for shock as best as you can.

Pretty good grasshopper!

#1 Best video is obtained by a little chumming of the water, what are you carrying that knife for anyway?

#2 Use your buddies air, he is a gonner after the chumming video session anyway!

#3 Fully inflate his bc and stand on top of him and scream like hell!!!

And you have the gall to call me a bad dive buddy? :rofl3:

Land Locked:
Pretty good grasshopper!

#1 Best video is obtained by a little chumming of the water, what are you carrying that knife for anyway?

#2 Use your buddies air, he is a gonner after the chumming video session anyway!

#3 Fully inflate his bc and stand on top of him and scream like hell!!!

And you have the gall to call me a bad dive buddy? :rofl3:

Welllll, I figuerd that there wouldn't be anything left of my DB after the shark attacks so 2 and 3 are questionable. Why waste good chum..chum. :D

We just came up from 85' and you notice I'm doing the Igor shuffle with my left leg, darn I try to smile and shrug it off but you notice I've got a half arsed smile.
What the heck is going on here? Heck I'm ready to go again!

Land Locked:
We just came up from 85' and you notice I'm doing the Igor shuffle with my left leg, darn I try to smile and shrug it off but you notice I've got a half arsed smile.
What the heck is going on here? Heck I'm ready to go again!
Could be a number of things but most have the same solution.
You have either been
A) wrestling with the gargoyle again :no
B) you might be taking a hit, DCS
C) you have had a stroke. Not to be confused with BEING a stroke. :D

At either rate I am going to put you on O2 and either call for EMS or get you to the hospital.
Then again I just might sit back and drink a beer. Hey, I'm not obligated and your old instructor told you that you were a bad dive buddy. More chum for the piranhagills. :D

crpntr133:
Could be a number of things but most have the same solution.
You have either been
A) wrestling with the gargoyle again :no
B) you might be taking a hit, DCS
C) you have had a stroke. Not to be confused with BEING a stroke. :D
:D

I freely admit to being a stroke! I would agree on the gargoyle except for my inability to smile. Please be sure to pull the moonshine out of my med kit for the chamber ride!:D Just be sure and place the bottle in my operable hand.:rofl3:

I'm sure Jen is upset, Indy is down 20pts, good thing it is pre-season!

scuse me! they just scored, down 13pts!

Wasn't sure if this was a grimice smile or what so I couldn't rule out the gargoyle issue.

I was actually thinking about drinking that moonshine. I would consider it an offering for saving your butt. :D

Preseason doesn't count. I think they went 1-3 last year and look where they ended. Maybe she will be up for diving the doubles soon. :D The Colts looked pretty good at camp. They were just a few miles away from the house you know.

Btw, forgot to post one that I thought of. Your problem could be AGE. No not the fact that you are 50 but rather Arterial Gas Embolism. At either rate the O2 and the hospital are the answers.

Where oh where has my instructor gone. Where oh where can he be?

I think that I have heard you say many times "this is only for medicinal purposes." Works for me. :D Just wish that would have worked years ago with the cops.

Land Locked:
Your dive buddy just had his calf removed by a bull shark, your at 45', the bull is coming back in for a second hit? What do you do?

You and your buddy make it back up to 15' and you see your ceiling "exit" is covered by box jellies. What do you do?

You make it to the surface, your a 1/4 mile away from the dive boat and your buddy is in shock! What do you do?

Is that enough to keep you busy for a few minutes? :D
Oh my, how are you going to survive, Wally?

#1 You press the elevator button on your buddy's bc to get them away from you as quickly as possible. Don't want to be in the midst of the feeding frenzy.

#2 No problem. The solution to #1 would have caused a giant wave from his body splashing back down onto the surface of the water. This would push the jellies back out of the way.

#3 Frankly, I'd be surprised if my buddy were still alive and able to express his shock at the boat being 1/4 mile away. I'd tell him to quit the fake shock, afterall, what did he expect me to do? Drill his body into the bottom of the hull of the boat??? Any further whining, would be taken care of once I deflate his BC again. I can't have him attracting all the sharks to my location.:mooner:

Back
Top Bottom