Hey Wally and Penny

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally I would get more enjoyment out of the video rather than shooting him to the surface. But your answer has its points as well.

I will save JBD the calories to type this question. What are you doing online when you should be reading? :D

crpntr133:
Personally I would get more enjoyment out of the video rather than shooting him to the surface. But your answer has its points as well.

I will save JBD the calories to type this question. What are you doing online when you should be reading? :D
I'm working and can type out one word at a time. Doesn't work quite as well when trying to read and learn. There's no retention in reading a half a sentence at a time!!

Sounds like you need to learn multitasking better. :D You see I can :stirpot:,:lotsalove: and :mooner: without missing a key stroke. Now switch to other tab and wait for reply.

If I had new qusetions I could be working on getting those taken care of. But it seems that somebody has gotten a little bit slacked on that end.

But can you trade treasuriy bonds, cmo's and muni resets??

pennypue:
But can you trade treasuriy bonds, cmo's and muni resets??

Treasury bonds are almost not worth the paper they are written on, cmo's and muni's? option's and forex are better paying trades

Wally ol' pal---you've had some rather interesting answers in this thread and have made my day. Maybe I'll just mail you the card and we'll call it a day------NAHHH!!! I wouldn't miss making you tow me all over Blue Springs multiple times:D

BTW the back board came in yesterday. Still waiting on one more piece of equipment to arrive.

Still no response from Penny on homework assignments yet.:(

jbd:
Wally ol' pal---you've had some rather interesting answers in this thread and have made my day. Maybe I'll just mail you the card and we'll call it a day------NAHHH!!! I wouldn't miss making you tow me all over Blue Springs multiple times:D

BTW the back board came in yesterday. Still waiting on one more piece of equipment to arrive.

Still no response from Penny on homework assignments yet.:(
Knowing her schedule between now and class, I shouldn't have pushed her into the class given the interim milestone question requirements I'm now aware of (I was primarily focused on the fact she had a free weekend).

Bob--can you clarify whats up?? PM if you would prefer.

jbd:
Bob--can you clarify whats up?? PM if you would prefer.

She's a slacker! :D

CYA, guys Monday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom