Hey Wally and Penny

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welll it looks like Penny got her wish for at least a day or so. The real question is...did she get her homework done?? :rofl2:

Dearest Jim,

I am sitting here bored out of my mind. Now that I have finshed the second set of your questions...
where are the rest of the questions!?

Please don't give me any crap about band camp or work.
:no If you expect Penny to tote the line then you should be doing it too. :mooner:

BTW, I will be out of town diving in MI this weekend so don't expect answers this weekend.

crpntr133:
Dearest Jim,

I am sitting here bored out of my mind. Now that I have finshed the second set of your questions...
Finished yes. All correct???--------:pityparty:

BTW, I will be out of town diving in MI this weekend so don't expect answers this weekend.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
What kind of lame excuse is this?? :D Study the book on the boat ride out and back:lotsalove:

Haven't heard from Penny. She might have fallen off the planet:D The :clock: is ticking:D

jbd:
Finished yes. All correct???--------:pityparty:

What kind of lame excuse is this?? :D Study the book on the boat ride out and back:lotsalove:
Haven't heard from Penny. She might have fallen off the planet:D The :clock: is ticking:D
OK so it will take me a minute to correct the one that I got wrong.:D Then ten minutes to answer the rest of your questions that pertain to a question or two.

I would like to know who I file a complaint with. I think there is one answer that isn't in the book (#6). I gave an answer and it is correct according to the internet.

Hate to tell you but I will probably have both books read by Friday night. If not I think I have a total of 4 chapters to read and most are just a couple of pages. I guess insomnia isn't all that bad. Dearest Penny is having troubles finding the time to read.

Soooo where are the rest of my questions?? 20 more minutes till midnight and then it is officially Thursday the 9th. You wanted answers by the 8th. :lotsalove::lotsalove::dork2::dork2::mooner:

crpntr133:

And just what are you going to be doing on the 6 hour drive to and from Port Sanilac?

Jim ... do you want me to make sure Wally is working on his homework? :D

Divin'Hoosier:
And just what are you going to be doing on the 6 hour drive to and from Port Sanilac?

Jim ... do you want me to make sure Wally is working on his homework? :D

Sleeping at least part of it I hope. :D

:lurk: Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin, into the future. :clock:
Still no new questions and just a couple more chpaters to read. :54::stirpot:

OK, it is official... I am BORED. Books are read and no new questions. Kinda like having a new toy and nobody to play with. Well lets see what I can come up with. :D

crpntr133:
OK, it is official... I am BORED. Books are read and no new questions. Kinda like having a new toy and nobody to play with. Well lets see what I can come up with. :D

Your dive buddy just had his calf removed by a bull shark, your at 45', the bull is coming back in for a second hit? What do you do?

You and your buddy make it back up to 15' and you see your ceiling "exit" is covered by box jellies. What do you do?

You make it to the surface, your a 1/4 mile away from the dive boat and your buddy is in shock! What do you do?

Is that enough to keep you busy for a few minutes? :D

Land Locked:
Your dive buddy just had his calf removed by a bull shark, your at 45', the bull is coming back in for a second hit? What do you do?

You and your buddy make it back up to 15' and you see your ceiling "exit" is covered by box jellies. What do you do?

You make it to the surface, your a 1/4 mile away from the dive boat and your buddy is in shock! What do you do?

Is that enough to keep you busy for a few minutes? :D

#1~ Pray that he isn't coming back for me and take plenty of video.
#2~ swim around the jellies or use the octo to blow a hole in them and surface. After surfacing, maintane the hole by whatever means possible...fins, gloved hands, etc.
#3~ Inflate both BC, signal boat and treat for shock as best as you can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom