Hey Wally and Penny

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: :rofl3: you two are killin' me:D I provide the education and training. You two provide the learning and the refreshments:D .....and apparently the entertainment :D

You mean, :shocked: you'll not be singing in the evening?????

Just WHAT kind of class are you running?
I wanted a classy class. You know, Whine, Cheese and a littler operetta.
Is that so much to ask?:pftroest:

jbd:
:rofl3: :rofl3: you two are killin' me:D I provide the education and training. You two provide the learning and the refreshments:D .....and apparently the entertainment :D

I want my money back!! :D

pennypue:
You mean, :shocked: you'll not be singing in the evening?????

Just WHAT kind of class are you running?
I wanted a classy class. You know, Whine, Cheese and a littler operetta.
Is that so much to ask?:pftroest:
If I started singing you'd pay double to get me to shut up---------- HEY!!! wait a minute, thats a good idea:D

jbd:
If I started singing you'd pay double to get me to shut up---------- HEY!!! wait a minute, thats a good idea:D
hehe, you haven't heard ME sing!!!

I'll start first.......:popcorn: wonder how long till your ears would bleed.:11:

My money says Penny has to save Wally before the day is over PS Wally Dont shave you wont get the mouth to mouth :)

I remember in my rescue course. I was the only female:blinking: with 7 guys. I was a real popular buddy for the simulated rescue breathing:D . I remember the guys complaining that so & so didn't shave:rofl3: , plus the "closeness thing" with guys. Made for an interesting if not funny class, but the guys survived.

bag_one:
My money says Penny has to save Wally before the day is over PS Wally Dont shave you wont get the mouth to mouth :)
Just for that!!! I'm not going to shave either!!!:rofl3:

Well someplace in one of these threads jbd asked if either of us had been swimming. I actually did at Joe's last weekend. Should have seen the looks that I got from some of the divers. Of course this started the kids wanting to swim out as well. So I wasn't really popular with some of the Moms. Good thing I was wearing my snug fitting jammer swim trunks. :D
I'm not worried about the swimming part. Free diving might be a bit of a challenge since I have never done any other than a pool years ago. The rest, we shall see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom