Hey! We have a forum :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a little pointless...oh well. At least we can finally stop emailing each other in circles :eek:ut:

That's a good one. I am fairly new to Virginia (just moved to Williamsburg) and having lived in Florida all my life, the cold water thing isn't much to my liking. I have a 3 mil Farmer John / Shorty combo that I use when it gets below about 80 deg F water temp. I'll have to eventually get out with you guys and dive the area. I'll be in the Keys the first weekend of October checking out some old familiar sites and the SG.

Speaking for myself and I'm sure for the rest of the Texas Swamp Diving Team, welcome and congrats on your own forum.

It's the best thing since sliced bread to network directly with others in your area and I personally have met and dived with many new buddies using our forum.

Good luck and if any of you guys make it to Texas, post a thread with us and we'll see if we can't get wet together.

Jim

Now that we have an official chapter of our own, do we have to have an official meeting? If so, is Lake Rawlings somewhere close to the center of our universe?

Now that we have an official chapter of our own, do we have to have an official meeting? If so, is Lake Rawlings somewhere close to the center of our universe?

We should have a meeting other than the impromptu dives we did at the quarry over the weekend.. We are also organizing a coast trip for next month in another thread. Rawlings is about the center of the universe for everyone and we could do a campout/dive weekend.

Do you know how much longer Rawlings is open this season?

To be honest, I was kind of thinking about suggesting Oct 11,12,13. Not sure how long they are open but I suspect it's at least the end of Oct. That date conflict with the coast dives? My Oct is getting full.

Hey, Guys-
Sorry I missed out on the name voting- but I got a handful of LOLs reading the emails! Thanks, Eric, for finalizing everything.

I'm told I was talking in my sleep about diving last night: must be time to get wet!

Dave O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom