• No

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No Need

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Just passing through on my way to Mars

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If that's how you want to take it...

Also... just as the guys go to the women only area, you know women would do the same. I really don't think it would be discouraging at all.

Actually, now that I think about it more, maybe there really IS no need for one.

:boom:

If you can think of one, post it...

I hate it when I have a good idea and realize later it wasn't such a good idea.

:confused:

Change my vote to:
Just passing through on my way to Mars

The only reason / point I might see to a "men only" area is to perhaps lower the community standards. That is to say, a group of men together in someone's Den kicking back a few drinks tend to get kind of rude and disgusting. No offense guys and yes I KNOW you ladies alone in a locker room or bathroom etc can be just as, if not more so, graphic and degenerate as men get. :)

So, on that note, the extra area would be less of a "men only" and more of an "Adult only" area. Where topics and replys can be of a more "off-color" nature.

However, This may serve as a conduit to lowering the over-all class of the Scubaboard. Along those lines, it is my observation that the #1 thing that keeps us coming back and showering praise on this site is its "maturity" level. Therefore, I do not think a "men only" or "Adult only" area is productive at this time.

Crudely,

SpyderTek

PS. Murdock...as my dad used to say, "It wasnt a stupid idea; It just wasnt worth a damn." :)

What's to discuss, other than how the P-valve works...

...or maybe how neoprene secretly makes women look fat?

trolling, trolling....

:wink:

Off cource we'll look!

Either to keep up the P.O. levels or just our femail curriosity.

(Giggeling behind hand)

Pia

Back
Top Bottom