Hey...you don't have to wait until Wed. to post your photos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just picked Wed. to post pics because, well....it was a Wednesday when I thought about it!

Ya'll can post photos any time!!! I'd love to see photos posted every day. Whatever is posted could be the subject that day and we can all post our own versions. Just like some did with the Barred Hamlet today.

We can't have too many photos to look at!

I'm sure you get this question repeatedly. How do you get your pic in the message to show? Is there a setting in my CP that needs to be set??

BTW: Thanks for the comments about my pic..

THX
WALLY_LLAMMA

But you have to have the picture hosted on the internet somewhere in order to link to it. Scuba Clicks Has a nice free hosting site that allows you to link to individual pictures in an album. As far as I know, it's the only free hosting site that allows you to do that.

So... when you have your pictures on the web, go to the picture you want to post. Get the URL for that specific picture. (let me know if you don't know how to do that).

Once you have the URL, click on the IMG button in the SB Code section just under the smilies. Insert the URL to your photo there and click OK. Hit the Submit Reply button as usual...Voila! There's your picture!

Pictures you want .... then its pictures you shall receive !!!

Not the best shot......but as Scuba Jim will attest to …these guys were hard to get close to!!

One Lemon shark....
fcff73ab.jpg

Scuba Jim once bubbled...

So, Dee, what do you want a picture of?!!!

On the beach in Bora Bora.......Oops, not for another day or two. Well Jim, the bags (all 20 kg.'s) of them are packed and we're ready to rock! We leave tomorrow. The anticipation has almost killed us. But to quote a very famous brit "but, I'm not dead yet".

Back to you guys with pics in a few weeks.

:) :)

Glad you're all raring to go.

Have a great time in FP - I'm glad that someone else is off there as Scott & I have been monopolising the place recently. Time for someone else to have a chance!

Steve....did you get all your photo gear in order? Have a great time. We want to be dazzled with photos when you return!

Back
Top Bottom