Hey...you don't have to wait until Wed. to post your photos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee once bubbled...
Steve....did you get all your photo gear in order? Have a great time. We want to be dazzled with photos when you return!

I've got more lock lite being delivered tomorrow morning before we leave. Also I picked up the S&S IV strobe arm. It will work as a handle and extend another 6-7 inches beyond where the lock lite would have gone. Problem is that it in only adjustable vertically. WE'll see how it works and vary dives between the lock lite and the S&S. I've got the housing stablized too! A rubber washer was all it took.

As far as being dazzled......don't hold your breath, but I'll do the best I can. :D :D

Steve:
You and Allison have a safe trip! I can't wait to see your pictures.

Scuba Jim once bubbled...

What, the one with Scott + rubber shark + dive bag?

LOL...yeah, that one!

Bacchus once bubbled...

I've got more lock lite being delivered tomorrow morning before we leave. Also I picked up the S&S IV strobe arm. It will work as a handle and extend another 6-7 inches beyond where the lock lite would have gone. Problem is that it in only adjustable vertically. WE'll see how it works and vary dives between the lock lite and the S&S. I've got the housing stablized too! A rubber washer was all it took.

As far as being dazzled......don't hold your breath, but I'll do the best I can. :D :D

Glad the rubber washer worked out. The vertical adjustment of the Sea Arm IV is the reason I quite using it but it still does a good job. This way you'll be able to test both systems and find what you like best.

You're gonna do better than you think! I can't wait for the pics!

Here you are - proof that Scott got the shark out of his bag!

proof!.jpg

So now the cats.....Ummmm ....The sharks out of the bag !!!! :D :D sorry you asked for that!!!

I thought we were keeping that quite :wink: :wink: but I guess we couldn’t keep up our shenanigans up with Steve and Allison going (rather being there) right now....Oh those lucky $#@%!!&$%& !!!!!!!! I'm sure they will come back and demand a full refund once they experience the awful dive conditions out there
NICE BACKDROP !!!

Scuba Jim once bubbled...
Here you are - proof that Scott got the shark out of his bag!

LOL....I think the shark was interested in Scott's cold beverage!

Dee once bubbled...

LOL....I think the shark was interested in Scott's cold beverage!

Nope....He/She prefers the pretty tropical fruity drinks with umbrellas in them !!! :eek: :D

This is a discerning rubber shark, not one of your mass produced run of the mill sharks. It won't tolerate bottled water - it insists on Barbie pink (and yellow at a push) cocktails with girly umbrellas and a little plastic dolphin to stir it with.

Have you niticed Scott's stature is growing since he has go married? He is now almost the same height as a 30ft palm tree. Or it could have been wind produced from the meal at Bloddy Mary's, I don't know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom