Heysan from Sweden

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MartinL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Guys - you have a great board here with tons of useful information. I am glad I found you. Especially the thread 298597 zeagles-express-tech-first-last-bc-most-will-ever-need-want (I am not yet allowed to post the link :idk: ) lead me to register - I already ordered it :D

Cheers from Stockholm

Today it arrived but I will not be able to test it until Jan. 21st when I am going on a 1 week safari in the red sea. it makes a good impression in dry state though ;-)

Hej Martin,

Welcome to SB. Plenty of good stuff including the regional travel sections. I lived in Goteborg for 2 years. Was not a diver back then but want to dive the fjords in Norway some day looks amazing. I recently watched a Discovery Channel show on diving in your region but it did not cover Sweden. How is the diving on the East Side?

Honestly I have no idea. There sure is some diving going on here and we have severeal dive clubs in Stockholm but I am not into cold water diving (yet?). For me it is all about being in warm water with a great underwater view with tons of fishes and corals. Luckily, Egypt is just "round the corner" and quite affordable :egypt::cool3:
There is a huge diving cummunity in Sweden - check out this webpage, it can be switched to english: ...

OK - we have a problem here. I cannot yet make URL posts. I need to have at least 5 posts that is why I am writing about this limitation ;-)

Back
Top Bottom