Hi again all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
Well its been a yr since I was in the water, between and injury at work, work and being a wussy in a wetsuit I just havnt been in the water.

I bit the bullet today and ordered a new drysuit from Divetank.com and will be refreshing my skills when it gets here... hopefully next week.

If any of you have weird work schedules and live in the Lake County area drop me a line, I can get away a during rotating weekdays and every other weekend.

I like the spings and caverns in the area and plan to become proficient on my skills again so I can move on with my diving goals.

Any body else work weird hours mine are 12 hr days I work nights now till May. every other weekend (Fri-Sun) off and rotate mon-tue / wed-thur for workdays weekly. This year summer will be better with being on days as opposed to nights from 6pm to 6am. That really messes up scheduling and off duty time.

sylvester:
Well its been a yr since I was in the water, between and injury at work, work and being a wussy in a wetsuit I just havnt been in the water.

I bit the bullet today and ordered a new drysuit from Divetank.com and will be refreshing my skills when it gets here... hopefully next week.

If any of you have weird work schedules and live in the Lake County area drop me a line, I can get away a during rotating weekdays and every other weekend.

I like the spings and caverns in the area and plan to become proficient on my skills again so I can move on with my diving goals.

Any body else work weird hours mine are 12 hr days I work nights now till May. every other weekend (Fri-Sun) off and rotate mon-tue / wed-thur for workdays weekly. This year summer will be better with being on days as opposed to nights from 6pm to 6am. That really messes up scheduling and off duty time.

you must work for sherriff/pd :D

Yes I do its a great job, but the hours and court really mess up off duty time.

sylvester:
Yes I do its a great job, but the hours and court really mess up off duty time.

yeah im gonna have the same prob once i become a pilot... 3-4days on 3-4 off... but theres the 24hour no fly time so depending on what days ill have to work... might not get to do much diving:11:

Kray_Z:
yeah im gonna have the same prob once i become a pilot... 3-4days on 3-4 off... but theres the 24hour no fly time so depending on what days ill have to work... might not get to do much diving:11:

Please tell me you're not going to work for Gulfstream............

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom