Hi all! New to Scuba board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ladygdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I met a few divers from Scuba Board on a dive out of Madeira Beach FL that encouraged me to join - so here I am. Hi Tracey (Misinformedmed right? and then of course the Redneck and Bob the Diver (who happens to be my favorite instructor!! )Thanks for making me feel welcomed.

I met a few divers from Scuba Board on a dive out of Madeira Beach FL that encouraged me to join - so here I am. Hi Tracey (Misinformedmed right? and then of course the Redneck and Bob the Diver (who happens to be my favorite instructor!! )Thanks for making me feel welcomed.
Welcome to the family!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and let me compliment you on the effort put into your profile. It's helpful information when responding to questions.

Pete

Welcome to the 'Board! Make sure you check out the Florida Conch Divers forum. And if you ever head up to the panhandle, let me know and we'll hit some of the local water holes.

Welcome Aboard !
Florida Conch Divers are okay, but if you're looking for a really wild bunch, check out the Deep Dixie Divers forum.

There are some real INTERESTING people there !:wink:

ladygdiver
Welcome to the world of Scubaboard. There's a lot of good information here. I think I enjoy the equipment reviews best of all. Let's go diving soon! :palmtree: Bob

QUOTE=ladygdiver;3630206]I met a few divers from Scuba Board on a dive out of Madeira Beach FL that encouraged me to join - so here I am. Hi Tracey (Misinformedmed right? and then of course the Redneck and Bob the Diver (who happens to be my favorite instructor!! )Thanks for making me feel welcomed.[/QUOTE]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom