"Hi All"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am finally succumbing to the pressure (From Scubaboards everpresent reminder, not 60') and post my very first thread. I'm a freshly minted O/W card carrying member of the dive community in SoCal. I decided to get recertified (1st time was in 1970 in Libya!! Pre-Kadafi) after snorkeling in Maui (Trip my wife thoughtfully provided for my 50th). I look forward to boat trips, Scheduled on the 24th, July to Catalina (SandDollar), and 19th, Aug. to Anacapa (Spectre). If you see an old man with a C, please say "Hi". In between those if anyone would like to hook up and for shore dives, please email me at mikeandterrimaguire@hotmail.com

Thanks
Mike

Hey Mike, welcome to ScubaBoard. Check out the to SoCal forum, they're plety active.
SoCal
David

Thanks, I have the link (Takes some clicking to get to it) waiting for me at home.

tx.lakerats:
welcome to the boards!!

amazing to find someone with "Close" to the same outlook

"Live Much, Love well, Laugh Often"

Well, you've been here a while, and I guess you've been looking around our Matrix, but let me know if I can help...

don :cowboy2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom