Hi all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ManuLani

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Just a quickie intro...

I am a Las Vegas Diver. I have been certified PADI since 1999 and am pretty active. I try to spend most of my dive time in the Caribbean:D, but when thats not possible its Lake Mead, Lake Mojave and SoCal to keep the nitrogen load going.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and hope to dive with some of you in the future!

---------- Post added March 20th, 2014 at 01:59 PM ----------

Quick question..... I just posted to the for sale section and I do not see the listing. Is there someone who can approve it or let me know if something else needs to be done on my end.

Welcome

FYI It is suggested that you visit the southern California board and read the thread about Harry Wham who opened the first dive shop in LV about 60 years ago.
I think you will find it interesting
SDM

Hello and Welcome to Scuba Board! Probably a lot more warmer where you dive than I do in Oregon here :)

Thanks for the welcomes...
Sam I read the harry wham thread and I seem to recall the hired hit and trial. I've been in vegas for 40+ years. I had no idea on that part of local dive history.
Crab if you ever come down to Vegas abd warmer waters (lol) I'd be happy to take you to Lake Mead for some diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom