Hi, any recommendation on STROBE for Olympus C5060 + PT020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaPencil

Reaction score
:06: Hi, new user seeking advice on competable STROBE, base adaptor & arm + strobe adaptor for Olympus C5060 + PT020. Thank you and wish to hear from anyone soon. Cheers, SeaPencil

I can highly recommend the ULCS digital tray, Inon D-180 strobe. If you have the money for them, the ULCS arms are very good. However I use L&M's Infinity flexible arm. I don't know that much about the C-5060 and don't understand why you would need a strobe adapter, but I could be wrong.

SeaPencil:
:06: Hi, new user seeking advice on competable STROBE, base adaptor & arm + strobe adaptor for Olympus C5060 + PT020. Thank you and wish to hear from anyone soon. Cheers, SeaPencil
By strobe adapter do you mean the optical trigger cable? i also have the D-180 with the c-5050 - The C-5060 is the follow on camera from the 5050 and most of it is the same - I believe only the lens is a little different. i still have to get mine wet though! - season is just about to start in Japan. By all accounts however the D-180 is one of the best choices for the Oly's - it has specially designed circuitry to use it with the Oly's. (and a couple of others)

Dee:
I can highly recommend the ULCS digital tray, Inon D-180 strobe. If you have the money for them, the ULCS arms are very good. However I use L&M's Infinity flexible arm. I don't know that much about the C-5060 and don't understand why you would need a strobe adapter, but I could be wrong.
Thanx pal :) I'd check on the price. Cheers!

Thanks... KimLeece. I'd check on the D-180 INON, enjoy your dive. AllTheBest, SeaPencil.

Back
Top Bottom