Hi Everyone Im a new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merekatt

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone I recently got my open water certification and I was wondering if there was anyone around the Fort Lauderdale Fl area that has a fairly open schedule that would like to go diving on only a few days notice, I travel to Lauderdale every week and would love to go diving when I am here. Aswell if there is anyone around the Niagara Falls Ontario area that would go out during the summer that would be cool to. I have a few friends that I will be able to dive with in the future, but they arent doing thier training till spring.
Thanks for your time and be safe ! Eric

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Have Fun!

I think there's a Fort Lauderdale dive club that has a subforum under the Florida section . . . You might post your question there for a higher likelihood of a response. There's an Ontario subforum, too.

Oh, and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to the board. Check the forums for your requested information. I bet you can locate plenty of divers wanting to dive the areas you mentioned.

Welcome to SB :)

I will be in the Ft. Lauderdale area the last two weeks of June. I would make it up to Boynton for sure. Check the board and you will notice some discussion on the best areas to dive in FL if you have not already I did my AOW in that area. PM if you want more details or want to meet up during late June. I know it is a way off...

Good luck,

Arizona

I think there's a Fort Lauderdale dive club that has a subforum under the Florida section . . . You might post your question there for a higher likelihood of a response. There's an Ontario subforum, too.

Oh, and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Great suggestion. Just check out the Florida Conch Divers forum and you'll find all sorts of dive opportunities, be it beach or boat diving. Many outings on the weekends, even night dives during the week.

Welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom