Hi folks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi from flyingcopdiver,

Some kids want to be cops, others pilots and still others divers. I could not make up my mind so I became all three. I just got certified 09/02. I have wanted to dive since the days when I watched "Sea Hunt" (yea I'm that old). For all you "Sea Hunt" fans out there, the Outdoor Living Network (OLN) is replaying the shows at 10 pm and 1 am eastern time. Well I finally took the plunge, no pun intended and got certified. You all are great. I have really enjoyed reading your comments, words of encouragement and assistance provided. As I gain more experience, I hope to be able to contribute as well. I am currently working on my AOW. I have made diving trips to Grand Cayman, Aruba, and Nassau. This weekend I will be going to Curacao for a week. Looking forward to being part of your group. Take care, and thanks. :fly: :copper:

... to the boards... it is really great to have you here.. I think that you will have some great information to share with us! Welcome, and I wish you safe and happy diving!:)

Kayla:)

And don't forget to post your dive report when you get back.

:wave: Hello flying, diving police person! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the boards!
There are other police divers here. I am a former officer.
Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom