Hi from Jamaica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefHugger

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just now joined and decided to get wet immediately. I'm a BSAC/NAUI instructor from late 70's/early 80's and still instructing. I've been sitting here moping over the last couple weeks of foul seas that we have been having (4-7ft seas). And then I read about 8 degrees, now I am not feeling too bad :). Thanks to all. Last outing was Nov 19th, water temp was 86F. Last couple weeks of cold fronts (from Indy???) might now have lowered it a couple points - dang!!! I'll now have to wear another t-shirt. Just waiting for the seas to calm a bit - getting withdrawal symptoms. If you have the urge to PM, feel free.

Good take on the weather! Welcome to the Scubaboard!

Welcome to SB! Stick around and have some out-o-water fun. :)

-----

Mike.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Replies without reading the Stickies for each forum. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to ScubaBoard. It is good to have you with us. There are people on this board from you local area. You can never have too many instructors here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom