Hi From Kansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great! Dive Paradise web site has this update on Hotel Barracuda: Hotel Barracuda rooms will be ready by DEC 15th. The hotel will make its comeback looking better than ever. All of the little things that had been neglected are now attended to. New mattresses, A/C, TV. refrig. etc in the rooms. Curtains a brighter color. Pool with snackbar, bar where the big palapa used to be. The snack bar will specialize in tasty Turkish food. Dive shop is facing the beach, last room (#112) to the north. Lockers will be constructed shortly, in front of the shop, running towards the beach and paralleling the north wall of the property. A 7 person jacuzzi and hammock area is being constructed where Dive Paradise and the restaurant once were. A rinse tank will be where it was before... (Turkish snack bar? In ground pool? -sure will be different! I always loved Elizabeth's bead jewelry-hope she returns!)

Welcome to the board. You definitely have the diving experience. Glad you are on the board. Have fun on your next trip.

Hey DandyDon- Been awhile since I posted on this thread. Rechecked the # of dives with the husband (he keeps track -I don't)-less than 500 but close! Please forgive my "newbieness." We usually do 36 dives in Cozumel over a two week period twice a year. Lots of lake diving here and in Arkansas. Still, nothing like the salty blue!

I now what you mean as I'm in the long freezing cold of the Montreal winter up here. No diving for several months.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom