Hi from Missouri...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roja

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just joined up on the site today. I started scuba dive with my uncle in my grandma's pool starting at about age 4 and did a few lake dives when I was real young. Then just got busy with things and haven't been in over 15 years. I've kinda got the bug again and want to get certified...if I can find a place that offers classes over the winter.

I'm already planning some exotic dive trip for next spring:D

Just joined up on the site today. I started scuba dive with my uncle in my grandma's pool starting at about age 4 and did a few lake dives when I was real young. Then just got busy with things and haven't been in over 15 years. I've kinda got the bug again and want to get certified...if I can find a place that offers classes over the winter. I'm already planning some exotic dive trip for next spring:D
Posted via Mobile DeviceThe great american dive company has classes all year round and also offers e-learning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom