Hi from Norcal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cal_al

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just got my OW cert a couple months ago and found this site recently. It's been a great help just reading through the many topics so far. I have to say this place is an unbelievably helpful and civil forum. I look forward to learning more about diving and gear from all of you.

Welcome! I too am a new diver.. just finishing cert...ow in May of this year. I have also quite enjoyed talking to those on the board. Very friendly people here... and a lot of experience aboard as well. I think a lot can be learned here from them all.

Thanks Tricia. Good luck with your ow dives.

welcome to the board!!

Thanks Tricia. Good luck with your ow dives.
Thanks. I appreciate the support! Finished the pool and class sessions today...got sign offs now just ow

:colouredsmilies: Welcome to ScubaBoard! :colouredsmilies: Not sure where you are in California - fill that profile out! :D We've got a pretty good group of NorCal divers here if you are interested in doing some local diving. Check out the local threads. and Welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom