Hi from Phuket, Thailand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thai

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi

I have just opened my dive center in Southern Phuket, Thailand. Been diving for 11 years now, and left my city job to persue my dream. All going well so far, and me and my business partner (ex-Microsoft) have also started a dive industry software company too (just got acceptance to DEMA.)

Looking forward to sharing ideas, and advice.
Safe diving!

:D

Hello! Will you be at DEMA in Vegas this year also?

We will be sending our US representative there, and possibly 1 more. Not too sure about getting a stand this time around, as we are currently working on 'Project Hammerhead' for the dive industry, and it's not ready to launch...all very 'hush hush.' :wink:

Hello! I dove on the Le Mahe Liveaboard and we went to the Similan Islands, Richeliue Rock, Koh Ta Chai and Kho Bon. I had a great time. Do you know those guys? Where are you? Patong?

Hello! I dove on the Le Mahe Liveaboard and we went to the Similan Islands, Richeliue Rock, Koh Ta Chai and Kho Bon. I had a great time. Do you know those guys? Where are you? Patong?

Was that with Sunrise Divers? I have visited them in Patong, once, but at present we have no contact with them. We are based in Chalong, near the pier where 99% of the dive boats leave. The local ex-pats call my street 'Soi Diving' (Soi means street.)

Rather shamefully I have been here a year and not had time to dive The Similans, but this November hopefully I'll get some dives in!

Then you know Chris Owens. He is a PADI Course Director there in Chalong. I stayed in Patong this past March..

I'll say hello too!!

But my goodness, I can't believe no one has commented on the coolness of the name of where you're at!!??

Q: Where are you from?
A: Phuket
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom