Hi from riga

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inSECt

Registered
Reaction score
Hello from Riga, Latvia. I'm just the real newbee in diving, so internet is the place to grab information from (well, cannot get it from my "expirience log book" -- 15 dives is nothing).

I already can say "thanks" to this comunity because i've got the real help -- just bought the Archimede dive computer according to the info read from here. So, thanks :)

Welcome to the boards!!

Yup!! there is a lot of information here, Enjoy!!

15 dives is not nothing, It's a great beginning to a lifetime of pleasureable diving!!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

And 15 dives is indeed a good start. Just keep on divin' and learnin'...

don

:D

Tavi:
Welcome to the boards!!

Yup!! there is a lot of information here, Enjoy!!

15 dives is not nothing, It's a great beginning to a lifetime of pleasureable diving!!

Thanks
:10:

inSECt:
Hello from Riga, Latvia. I'm just the real newbee in diving, so internet is the place to grab information from (well, cannot get it from my "expirience log book" -- 15 dives is nothing).

I already can say "thanks" to this comunity because i've got the real help -- just bought the Archimede dive computer according to the info read from here. So, thanks :)

Ok, thats about the limit to my Latvian.

Welcome to ScubaBoard....

Welcome on the board. And special greetings from Poland.
Mania

Otter:
Ok, thats about the limit to my Latvian.

Welcome to ScubaBoard....

Sveiks!

Well, that is not too much, but you KNOW it - that's great! We're the small country, you know .. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom