Hi from spain, with google english!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniorte

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am a Spanish diver, I have found your community looking for information about the Philippines. The amount of information in the forum is incredible.

My English is broken English, I understand it well but I write it very badly so I directly use the google translator. Sorry in advance!

I promise to collaborate in the forum, especially in the video section since it is my passion!

Bienvenidos a Scubaboard! Hay muchas personas aquí de Europa y muchas que son bilingües y incluso trilingües. Si Google no es basta bueno, alguien te puedo ayudar. Mi español es Mexicano porque soy norteamericano y viajo a Cozumel cuando lo puedo.

Hay un foro se llama Philippine Paradise Divers con mucha actividad sobre las Filipinas. Tambien, en muchos de los otros foros, hablan de todos los temas del buceo, incluyendo viajar, equipo, instuccion, y experiencia general de buceo.

Welcome!

Welcome,
Impresionante los vídeos que tienen postrados an vuestros hyperlinks. Habemos varios usuarios por aquí que nos apasiona la fotografía y vídeografía submarina.
Gracias por compartirlos. Disfruten mucho del buceo y espero les sea productiva la participación en estos foros.
Por la península de la Florida tenemos un buceo bastante bueno. Es fácil viajar hasta acá desde España y una vez acá, es fácil moverse con relativa autonomía usando un gps y un auto alquilado.
Bienvenidos y que estén muy bien.
Saludos,
Ricardo

Welcome to Scubaboard Daniorte.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom