Hi, from the other side of the pond

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diving dude

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys and Gals, l'm from Stanmore which is just within the boundary of London.
l started with both my son and daughter with the idea of being able to dive whilst on holiday but this rapidly changed to going on diving holidays.
Went to Key Largo in 1997, loved it, stayed at Amy Slates, which l thought was great.
Then ended up diving mostly round the UK, from the German wrecks in Scapa Flow in the Orkneys(Four times now) West coast of Scotland, Ireland, all along the South Coast of England and the East coast of England to the Farne islands, diving with the Seals..awesome.
Loved Jacques Coustou(think spelt correctly) as a kid, now most of my my diving is in cold dark low vis water, which l love.
In the South East of England during the last four months if l got at least 1 mtr it was good wis.

Next time l cross the pond will be either to dive Cozumel or Baja California so any tips would be good.

Cheers, by the way its 1.20am over here and l'm suffering/enjoying the effects of alcohol.

EDITED
Forgot to add, l'm off on Thursday to do a Southern Egyptian Red Sea livaboard, although l love the UK stuff sometimes l suffer warm clear waters.

welcome aboard! some nice diving you've done there. i would love to dive Scapa Flow.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

And check out our UK Ferrets forum. Click here: http://www.scubaboard.com/f57.html

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd fill out your Profile - so we can respect your training and experiences, or be courteous if you're a newbie?!

:D

Welcome from Canada!

Back
Top Bottom