Hi from Vancouver, Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-Jer-

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Just stumbled across this amazing resource - I wish I'd found it sooner.

I'm from Campbell River on Vancouver Island (amazing cold water diving) originally but I've been living in Vancouver for some time now.

Anyway, I'm real friendly so if you've got questions just ask.

Kudos to this site's creator...Amazing!

Cheers,

-Jer-

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

welcome to the board. Lots of great diving in BC. I have yet to make it up to campbell river, but hoping to soon.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!
Heureux vous nous avez trouvés ! C'est un grand endroit pour dépenser votre SI, mais prenez garde, il est provoquant une dépendance!

You'll find some of your fellow Canadians hanging out in the Western Canada forum

Hi Jer

thermodive here. I am coming out that way at the end of July.. can u suggest some dive charters out in the vancouver area for a great diving experience? i am looking for some kick ass diving while i am there.

Thermodive :wink:

Just stumbled across this amazing resource - I wish I'd found it sooner.

I'm from Campbell River on Vancouver Island (amazing cold water diving) originally but I've been living in Vancouver for some time now.

Anyway, I'm real friendly so if you've got questions just ask.

Kudos to this site's creator...Amazing!

Cheers,

-Jer-[/QUOTE]

relax, stay a while, sit a spell.....I have family on Vancouver Island. My cousin June and her husband Dave. I've only been to Vancouver myself. I hear the diving on the upper tip of the island is good. Giant Octopus. I'd love to catch a big halibut and get a big frying pan and a couple of lbs of butter with lots of pepper and salt and some flame and see who can out eat who....Welcome aboard

Cheers new ears,

The Thunder from Down Under,

Gasman :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom