Hi I am a new Diver who would like to earn some experience in the water. Dive Anytime

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadude223

Contributor
Reaction score
I am a new diver who lives in the Vancouver area. I have about 5 dives outside of my OW Course and am looking for someone to go diving with so I can do It safely. If anyone would be able to help me out sometime I would appretiate it. I have a car and can dive anytime just let me know.

Thanks alot

Paul

Hello, i am also in the vancouver area. new as well with just the minimum dives, but would like to get out, i am available on weekends.

I would be up for some local dives if you would be interested. The weekends work for me let me know.

Paul

I'm in the Vancouver area and weekends currently work for me.
I don't have a vehicle, so I'd have to mooch a ride.
I'm an instructor, just wanting to get out on some fun dives.

~ness

welcome! you found a great place to learn about diving. If you're still looking for someone to go with, I'll have time this week. Where have you done your dives so far? do you have your own gear? A simple dive at whytecliff or porteau is probably a good place to get some practice, feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Lets try to put something together for Porteau cove on Saturday

If anyone would be up for this sunday I would be good for it.

Paul

i am good for either day, or both :wink: i have almost all my own gear, just need some weights and a tank. anyone know a good place to get/rent them?

Back
Top Bottom