Hi I am a new Diver who would like to earn some experience in the water. Dive Anytime

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Myself I have to rent a tank and the weights, I do it throught Dive and Sea Sports in New Westminster. But really any dive store I think is good. Let me know where you are located about.

i am in the Richmond/ Ladner Area. what is the cost to rent that stuff? do you have a link to the dive shops website?

Mike, I noticed you have only a few dives and I was wondering if there was anyone else who had a few more dives that would be willing to dive with me. After doing a few more dives in the water, I would like to dive with you Mike. I believe that I am very able in the water but I just have 5 dives outside my Open Water, and I want to start out cautious. I don’t want to be a burden to anyone, but for myself I would like to do it safely. I have a ride if anyone needs one. Anyways I hope someone can help me out.

Paul

sure no problem, i am fairly competent in the water as well, but being new, and having all new gear i'm mainly looking to go out for a couple 'test' dives, mainly to get familiar with new equipment, boyancy etc. wouldent mind going for a tour as well. if anyone is interested let me know.

Darnold9999:
Lets try to put something together for Porteau cove on Saturday

Saturday or Sunday will work for me. If we get a group of 4, we can team up the newer divers with someone they feel more comfortable with.

If you guys wanted to go on sunday that would work for me and that group of 4 sounds like a good idea. Let me know whats up

Paul

Sunday works for me, just arranged to go skiing Saturday. Does anyone know what the tides are for Sunday?

Sounds like we have two newish divers and two more experienced. We could do the shallow wrecks. I am thinking 2 dives maybe 10:00 or so.

Sunday works for me. Lets get a group of 4 together if your interested post and if we can get 4 we are good. Also what time would we go on sunday, feel free to pm me.

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom