Hi, new diver in So IL.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoomhowerSpeaks:
... If anyone from Southern Illinois or anywhere close in the Midwest reads this I would like to find out about diving ops in the area.
Hey Boomhower, welcome to SB! I'm guessing you're a fan of 'King of the Hill'...... you don't sound anything like that guy :D that's a good thing, I never could tell what the heck he was sayin'!

I used to live not far from you...the tiny town of Albion. (Edwards County) That was a long time ago... way before I took up diving. You'll find SBers in your area, hanging around the Midwest Muck Divers forum. I haven't been over there in a while.... no doubt they're still having fun!

Thanks for all the info, I got my gear the other day so I'm looking forward to getting wet again.

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you. Lots of divers here willing to help.

Britt :fish:
:fish:

PM sent....check out the trips we have in our Trips section on the web.....You might like the Shark dive to the Mall of America....plus Bonne Terre Mines is coming up in March.....details on that coming soon......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom