Hi, tis me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tango

Registered
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say Hi.

I was quite late to diving though had thought about it loads of times and after a couple of taster dives in Kos & Tunisia and fast approaching my 40th birthday decided I needed to take the next step.

I started diving last year by doing my OW course with Go-Dive in Derby, UK (a superb team to learn with) completing it on a cold October weekend in Stoney Cove. I followed this up this year with my AOW certification in Sharm with CamelDive (another superb outfit who couldn't put a foot wrong).

Well, that's me.

Tango (aka Trevor).

happywave.gif
Hi Tango and Welcome to :sblogo:

smilies-35311.png
bananawave.gif

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
bananawaves.gif

Welcome Trevor! I am right there with you. On my 40th birthday I was given an intro dive. I was hooked! I got OW certified and on my 41st birthday I was diving in Coz! The end of this month I will finish up my AOW. You'll have fun and learn alot here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom