HI to all KPP Divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The donkey is a must see situation. FRP is a lot like Vegas...what happens at FRP stays at FRP. :D
He isn't an underwater statue but he has been known to get stoned a time or two. Old hippey donkey ya know.

Man I haven't been able to get on this site ...... much be some more pilot error.

I did get in touch with three other of my PADI Class mates and they are already to head for Falling Rock as soon as possible. But we all have a few things to work out prior to getting wet. Like maybe getting that thing-a-ma-jig that supply’s air while at 2 atmospheres.

BTW - I only have dial-up ISP where I live, and this website loads terribly slow at 44 kbps. Do any of you know if it's possible to turn off some the features of this site so it will load quicker for folks like me that are still in the dark age? Just wondering as it takes 45 to 50 seconds each time I go to a different window.

My camping would be very quite. I don’t run a generator unless I’m out 4 or 5 days while being self contained. Will probably make a day trip first just to get a feel for the place. It’s looking more like late July or August right now. Can’t wait to try my first rec dive, and get a change to meet some of you folks.

Take care,

Hey Bob,

Glad to hear that you and your buddies haven't sold yourself short and decided to not dive the warm waters only. Keep in mind that Labor Day, my birthday, will also be a long weekend. I might have to make it to FRP to celebrate the BIG 40.

SB was down for a day or so, not sure why but I'm sure there is a thread someplace.

Trying going to your User Cp and click on Options. Thread display options will give you a bit less to load..avatars, pics and such. Down further Forum Skin might also help. Try using mobile.
To load fewer on the new thread search click further down on forums that you don't want to see listed. Doesn't mean that you can't view the forum but they won't be listed on the search.

Well Happy-B-day, and on Labor Day to boot.

Thanks for the info on getting this site to load quicker. Will give that a try when I get back. Have to go Fly Fishing up in Grayling MI. Was really looking forward to do this trip when I committed last March, but now that I got certified the Fly Fishing is taking a bit of a back seat.

Take care, and will check back in a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom