Hi Ya Fellow Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandrascuba

Contributor
Reaction score
I signed up for the board today so I'm new to ya'all. I have been reading posts here for several years however so I feel like I already know a few of you.

See ya on the boards!

Sandra
Cortez, CO

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I am not at all a computer whiz, but I have most of these controls figured out. If I can help you learn to navigate around here, send me a PM. Click my handle in the upper left here, then click Send PM...

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

welcome aboard!

sandrascuba:
I signed up for the board today so I'm new to ya'all. I have been reading posts here for several years however so I feel like I already know a few of you.

See ya on the boards!

Sandra
Cortez, CO
Hey! Wow, that's a pretty long lurk! Nice to meet you.

Hi Sandra,

Cortez, huh? I grew up there. Where do you possibly find to go diving? Long vacations? I know that some people go to the Blue Hole or Powell, but that's quite a trip. I started diving long after leaving Cortez, and have done most of it while living in Sacramento, either Monterrey or Lake Tahoe. I hope to do a lot more now that I live in Austin.

We moved to Cortez from Sedona, AZ a year ago. I certified in diving when I lived in CA, but didn't really start diving until I moved to AZ. Go figure. Anyway, yes, we take long trips. We spent 3 weeks on the GBR followed by a month in New Zealand, spent 3 weeks in Galapagos, do several short trips (2 weekers) a year, including CZM, Saba, Bequia, Grenada, etc. We presently have a trip to Cozumel and Isla Holbox planned for August and a 10 day live aboard in Raja Ampat followed by 10 days in Manado planned for November. See ya on the boards!

Sandra

Greetings from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba..Have fun

Welcome. Congrats for getting up the guts and jumping into the fray...

Back
Top Bottom