Hi 'y'all' from Nashville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hydrophilicity

Contributor
Reaction score
I live landlocked in Nashville and I'm from Ohio, so I thought maybe I'd fit into this group? I've been diving in beautiful Gilboa and exotic Dale Hollow and a few other places around the area. I'd love to meet some divers for some weekend day trips - This weekend, however, I'm off to Key Largo. :D

Jen
jenny.holzer@vanderbilt.edu

to join us anytime we are diving. Are you going to WreckMania ll? If so you will meet ckharlan66 aka Chad.

welcome to join us anytime. I am hoping to get to Martha's sometime this summer.

If you are in Largo come over and visit us at Wreckmania. We will be at the Holiday Inn and it will be a great chance to meet alot of the Scubaboard folks.

Chad

Welcome to our group, Jen. I saw you earlier in the women's forum. Hope to meet you this summer, also. :)

Dive safe and have a great weekend in Largo!

Wish I could join you ... and Chad. ;-0

Its a shame you are going to be in Key Largo this weekend....well maybe not since the water is warm and clear there, but I was going to say you would be more than welcome me meet my fiance and I at Cerulean springs on Satruday for a little diving.

I'll keep you company while dumplin' is gone:)

Jen, if you do dive with Chad make sure you turn his air off and knock his regulator out of his mouth. Once you've done that its easy to pull his fins off:D He likes a challenge when he's diving.

knock his mask off just to keep him busy:D Right when he's in the middle of all that I signal I'm OOA--buddy breath.

You can imagine the hand(finger) signal I get back:D

Kinda makes you sound like a superhero doesn't it? :)

You'll fit right in here, hopefully we can all get together and dive soon. This is a fun group, I think you'll enjoy them once you get used to some of the more unusual members :eek:ut:
Ber :bunny:

The only unusual members here are the regulators....the rest of us...well me anyway...are very normal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom