Hi 'y'all' from Nashville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't resemble that statement---but Chad does:D

jbd once bubbled...
I'll keep you company while dumplin' is gone:)

Jen, if you do dive with Chad make sure you turn his air off and knock his regulator out of his mouth. Once you've done that its easy to pull his fins off:D He likes a challenge when he's diving.

I'll keep you company while dumplin' is gone :)

Thanks, Jim. Does that include keeping me out of trouble?? :D

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
The only unusual members here are the regulators....the rest of us...well me anyway...are very normal.

AHEM ... cough, cough :D :D :eek:ut:

I would never let you get in trouble:) BTW isn't about time to hack that cast off your arm and get diving again?

Speaking of trouble....

Chad mentioned something about "sizing me up" at the hotel.

Kymerm...you have any idea what exactly that means?

BTW...jbd...Chad told me to ask you if there was any chance of getting into Joe's on Friday before DIR-F....I am going to borrow his singles rig...and I'd like to hop in with it before we start class.

to get in before class starts. I'll be there this weekend. I'll ask Joe about it.

Thanks...that would be pretty cool...literally

hydrophilicity once bubbled...
I live landlocked in Nashville and I'm from Ohio, so I thought maybe I'd fit into this group? I've been diving in beautiful Gilboa and exotic Dale Hollow and a few other places around the area. I'd love to meet some divers for some weekend day trips - This weekend, however, I'm off to Key Largo. :D
Exotic Dale Hollow? Now you're spoiled forever. :wink:

Some of the KPP divers are planning a trip down to Nashville this summer. It'll be a good chance to meet up with them, if you haven't already by that point.

There's also a trip to the Great Lakes being planned, if you're into that sort of thing.

jbd once bubbled...
I would never let you get in trouble:) BTW isn't about time to hack that cast off your arm and get diving again?

The cast is supposed to come off on Tuesday! :bounce: :dance:
WOOHOO :clapping:

Can you tell I'm excited? :D

Back
Top Bottom