hi...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncreative username

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself...

I'm Greg, I live in texas most of the year (home is NJ) where I train with a disaster relief organization called ALERT. That's how I got into diving- i took their dive training program, which includes four weeks of training with the National Academy of Police Diving as well as a lot of other training at their headquarters in Big Sandy, TX. Right now i'm back in NJ for the summer, and I'm working for Mar~Vel (the country's oldest dive shop). My dive certifications include OW, AOW, nitrox, drysuit, night, photographer, rescue, O2 provider, Special Response Diver (NAPD), Tactical Diver (NAPD), and i'm working on my divemaster (passed the test, just gotta finish divemastering two OW classes). When i'm not working, i volunteer as an EMT-B for my township's volunteer emergency squad. Look forward to participating in some good discussions with you all....

EDIT: NAPD video for anybody interested

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard fellow Texan...sort of! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you. Sounds like you live quite the life, fantastic, keep up the great work. We need lots of people like you around to keep the rest of us safe.
Welcome aboard!

Britt
CrazyScuba.com :fish:

Welcome to Scuba Board

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

A warm welcome to you from the chilly, orca infested waters of Puget Sound! I really like your username, too. Cracked me up.

Sea ya!

EDIT: Pretty cool video. I was ready to sign up until the scenes of the aircraft recovery in the swamp. Good on you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom