Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
: Luckydays... you didn't give your update... did you leave marks... serious consideration for withdrawl of breathing priviledges he'sprobably a bit old to spank:mooner:

No time for the update last night. That kid, I am so lucky that he listens to. It turns out that he was not drinking (as confirmed by the lineup of teenagers that he and his gf were the only ones not drinking). The other kids ratted out each other but were adamant that my nephew was not. Smart Kid.

Here is the turn of events though: I gave him the keys to my car so he can take his new gf out to the movies and for dinner. Generally, he is a responsible kid and has been building up to asking me to take the car out. I agreed especially since it is a two seater and the rest of his friends cant fit in it with his gf. Well, they went to dinner and then went to his best friends house to hang out until the movie starts. One of the boys raids the beer fridge in the garage and next thing you know they are all having a beer. Except my nephew and his gf. He told them that he was driving the car and he would be on major lock down if he even thought of drinking so he passed. He has already been busted for drinking and smoking pot before so this was a smart move on his part. He hates it when I have to punish him because I get creative. I cant spank or beat him. He is bigger than me and my hand would probably hurt worse than his butt but I can have him do all kinds of other stuff that he hates. Like a week volunteering at the drug rehab place. Great lessons learned there.

I was not even really mad about the purported drinking, I know I did it too at his age. I was pissed about the purported drinking while driving my car!

He is only in a spot of trouble for going to his friends house without letting me know where he was with my car and for that I get to have my house cleaned by him (as previously discussed) without having to pay any allowance (except to his brother).

Lucky....good job on not leaving any marks.

I like how you punish....hit em in the brain! There's nothing worse/funner than forced realization that you made a dumb@ss move.

I like how you punish....hit em in the brain! There's nothing worse/funner than forced realization that you made a dumb@ss move.

Never worked on me????

No time for the update last night. That kid, I am so lucky that he listens to. It turns out that he was not drinking (as confirmed by the lineup of teenagers that he and his gf were the only ones not drinking). The other kids ratted out each other but were adamant that my nephew was not. Smart Kid.

Here is the turn of events though: I gave him the keys to my car so he can take his new gf out to the movies and for dinner. Generally, he is a responsible kid and has been building up to asking me to take the car out. I agreed especially since it is a two seater and the rest of his friends cant fit in it with his gf. Well, they went to dinner and then went to his best friends house to hang out until the movie starts. One of the boys raids the beer fridge in the garage and next thing you know they are all having a beer. Except my nephew and his gf. He told them that he was driving the car and he would be on major lock down if he even thought of drinking so he passed. He has already been busted for drinking and smoking pot before so this was a smart move on his part. He hates it when I have to punish him because I get creative. I cant spank or beat him. He is bigger than me and my hand would probably hurt worse than his butt but I can have him do all kinds of other stuff that he hates. Like a week volunteering at the drug rehab place. Great lessons learned there.

I was not even really mad about the purported drinking, I know I did it too at his age. I was pissed about the purported drinking while driving my car!

He is only in a spot of trouble for going to his friends house without letting me know where he was with my car and for that I get to have my house cleaned by him (as previously discussed) without having to pay any allowance (except to his brother).

Well done ... isn't it great when you realize that some of it is getting through? Love creative punishments lol They can learn more than just.. _______ is ticked off with me! One of my favourites when I was stuck for an approriate punishment was... discuss the issues and then ask "Now what do your think your punishment wil/should be?" :rofl3: He always named one worse than I would have used...

Punishment fits the crime is great isn't it? Esp when they learn a life lesson with it:blinking:

Never worked on me????

Ummm errr.... they just might be a tiny bit of a hint here as to why :eyebrow: (meant in the nicest possible way of course heheheh) :kiss2: :consolation:

No, I only left the one off. I figured that was a given.

be afraid... be very afraid... :D

Hi Petunia!!

:wavey:

edit.....Hi CD!! Didn't see you there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom