Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hockey are you on Sam patrol tonight? She's up past her bedtime.

Hey, CD, what's with throwing Sam under the bus tonight???? :no:

not a work night, but i'll still spank her.:wink:

Work night, weekend, what's the difference, spank away. :D

Sorry about the mess Petunia.

:daisy:

When my nephew was starting kindergarten....the teacher asked the kids what their favorite songs were and to sing a little. So, we heard "Twinkle little Star" and songs like that.....Until it was Jack's turn. He announced himself as Jack Mack and started singin...

Cuz I'm a Cowboy Baby!!

Enough to bring a tear to a proud Aunt's eye.......

reminds me of the neighbor's kid in Canada.... she was a georgeous long blonde curls, blue eyes... looked absolutly angelic.... same situation... she got up and sang her favourite song.... "There's a tear in my beer!"

:rofl3::rofl3:

:shocked2: What the hell is going on in here?!?!

:happywave: Hi all! :blinking:

you caught them red handed EA:eyebrow:

Are you still hiding from the feds in the caymans?

Thanks HN:D

Sorry about the mess Petunia.

:daisy:

:Dlooks like I missed all the fun as usual... :shocked2:

coulda turned the music down a bit.... :eek:npatrol: :showtime:just lucky the neighbors didn't complain!:eyebrow: Next time.. maybe you better invite them in so they don't complain.

Luckydays... you didn't give your update... did you leave marks... serious consideration for withdrawl of breathing priviledges he'sprobably a bit old to spank:mooner:

:stalker:CD I am closing in.... :stalker: how does the phone service work in the CAYMANS? When I call... will you get a bill??????? Have you set up an account with the phone company yet?

Hmmm I have too few numbers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom